Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 29~ “Mother’s and daughter’s”


At General Hospital~Skye/Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo were in bed. “Why hasn’t Genevieve came to see me”Skye ask “She was here early when you were getting test. She was so worry about you”Lorenzo said “Oh.. I wonder why she didn’t come back”Skye said “I think she busy with the wedding plans”Lorenzo said “True..”Skye said she was tired. “Skye.. You sure rest”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

At Genevieve/Alexander ~Genevieve was looking at a picture of her and Skye. “Oh Mother..”Genevieve said she touch the picture as Sunday Rose came in . “Mother. Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask Genevieve turn around and look at Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose come sit down.. I need to talk to you”Genevieve said Sunday Rose and Genevieve sit down. “Mother. What is it.. You look worry”Sunday Rose said “Oh no.. I’m just thinking about my mother. But I need to run something by you. My Aunt Tea is back in town she a great lawyer and offer me a job as her legal asst. What do you think of me going back to work”Genevieve ask “Oh Mother if you want to go back to work you sure”Sunday Rose said “Don’t you like me being here after school”Genevieve ask “Yes but I want you happy”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch her daughter hair. “I do miss the law.. When I was a little we thought Aunt Tea was dead it’s a long story but I would read all her law books.. It was my dream to be a lawyer like her and Alexis.. I do wish I could go back to being a lawyer but I would do something different”Genevieve said “Mother it looks like you're mind is made up”Sunday Rose said “Maybe it is.. Now what do we want for dinner you're father is going to be late again”Genevieve ask

At Rae/John house~Rae was looking at a picture of her and Skye when John came in. “Rae”John said “I’m okay... So glad that my Skye is going to be just fine..Skye and I have come along way”Rae said “Yes you have and I’m glad Skye is going to be fine”John said “Me too. I was so scared that I would lose my little girl”Rae said “Don’t go there”John said “Lorenzo and I told Skye it was Anastasia who poison her it killed Skye when we told her that news but Skye thought it was her drinking”Rae said “Skye had to know”John said “Yes she did”Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment