Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 54 “A Honeymoon nightmare”


At The beach house~Alexander/Genevieve house~Alexander was downstairs in the kitchen making something for Genevieve and him when Victor came in and point a gun at Alexander head. “Don’t turn around”Victor said “Victor”Alexander said “Aren’t you so lucky you're with my wife making love to her and making her meals.. Well you and Genevieve don’t belong together.. Genevieve and I do and I will fix it”Victor said “I don’t think so brother”Alexander said a gun when off.

Upstairs Genevieve was wearing her robe and heard that gunshot and ran downstairs and saw Alexander bleeding on the floor.. “No Alexander Darling don’t leave me”Genevieve said she pick up a towel and put it on Alexander head. “Alexander. Wake up”Genevieve said Alexander wake up a little. “Who did this”Genevieve said “Victor.. His here”Alexander said “No.. I will be right back my cell phone is in our room”Genevieve said she went upstairs and was stand on the top of the steps when she saw Victor. “Genevieve.. We can now be together”Victor said “No..Victor I don’t love you it was always Alexander not you”Genevieve said “No! Victor yelled and push Genevieve down the steps.. “Now you both will not be happy! Victor yelled

Alexander got up and walk over to Genevieve who was at the bottom of the steps. “Genevieve.. No”Alexander yelled he went upstairs to find Victor who was just stand their.. “If you really love Genevieve you would of not do that”Alexander said Victor and Alexander fight over the gun and Alexander shot him. “That’s for shot me and for push my pregnant wife down the steps”Alexander said Alexander went downstairs by Genevieve. “Darling it’s going to be okay.. I will take you to the hospital.. Just stay with me. I can’t lose you”Alexander said he carry Genevieve to the car.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment