Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 21



At Luis/Michael~ Michael was at home when Luis came in. “Luis.. How is Skye”Michael ask “We found a liver for Mother it’s father”Luis said “Wow.. That’s good”Michael said “Yes.They are going to do the surgery tomorrow”Luis said “Good..Do they know how Skye was poison”Michael ask “Yes.. It was all the long lost daughter Anastasia”Luis said “Wow.”Michael said “I know and I have a feeling Father isn’t going to let this go..You know what kind of man my father is he was you're stepfather”Luis said “Yes I do and his like Sonny they don’t forgive especially when someone hurts a loved one”Michael said “Yes...Father love Mother so much”Luis said “Yes.. Luis how are you doing with all this”Michael ask “I hate that my mother is sick”Luis said “I know.. But you have to believe that Skye will be okay”Michael said “But what about the side effects”Luis ask “Let the doctor figure it out”Michael said “Thank you.. I’m going to bed”Luis said

At Skylar~Skylar was on the phone.. “Yes I’m so worry about mother and what is going to happened”Skylar said she hang up the phone and look at a picture of Skye and Lorenzo... “Oh Mother.. You have to make it.. I need you. We all do”Skylar said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was sitting on her bed looking at a picture of Skye and Alexander sit by her. “I keep thinking of all the times mother and I fought it was a waste of time.. I want my mother to be okay and at our wedding and have a chance .. If Mother make it I’m going to be a better daughter”Genevieve said “You our a good daughter .. You're just like Skye and when you and Skye fought it was because you're both alike.. Skye know you love her”Alexander said “I hope so.. I hope this doesn’t destroy Daddy and Mother.. That’s what she wants”Genevieve said “Yea.. Did you take you're pills”Alexander ask “Yes”Genevieve said they lay in the bed and holding each other while they slept.

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~ Dr Drake was looking at Loreno and being prepared for the surgery .. “How is Skye doing”Lorenzo ask “Skye is resting.. You sure rest too”Dr Drake said “We need to talk about the side effect that Skye could have”Lorenzo said “We will one step at a time”Dr Drake said “Alright”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment