Wednesday, June 29, 2016

unexpected love ch 55 (Skyelo)





At The Quartermaine Mansion~Skye was at the mansion and by the bar and looking at the drinks when AJ came by.”Skye..Are you okay”AJ ask “No.. I sure be okay.. My husband is awake but we will not be happy”Skye said “Why do you say that”AJ ask “AJ.. I shot Luis and when Lorenzo fine out”Skye said “Skye.. Lorenzo not going to leave you”AJ said “You don’t look surprised”Skye said “Dad and I figure it out and it’s going to be okay.. I promise you.Lorenzo love you I see the way he looks at you it’s not the way Jax love you”AJ said “No it’s not..Lorenzo love me for me”Skye said “Yes”AJ said “Thank you..AJ what about you... You sure be happy”Skye ask “I will be don’t worry about me”AJ said “I love you and I don’t care what DNA said you are my brother”Skye said “I don’t care about it either. You're a Quartermaine”AJ said “Thank you AJ.. I’m going to check on the girls and take them to see their father”Skye said “Alright”AJ said Skye left.

At The Police Station~Alexis was looking at a file when Ric came by. “So when are you going to arrest someone for killing Luis”Ric ask “I’m closing the case”Alexis said “Why”Ric ask “We have no weapon it’s a lose case..Beside Luis was a mobster and sure be gone”Alexis said “His still a human and the killer sure be caught”Ric said “Ric leave it alone”Alexis said “Who are you protected”Ric ask “No one”Alexis said and left. Ric didn’t believe her at all.

At General Hospital~Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was laying in bed when Skye came in holding Alana Edward and Lila Rae. “My girls”Lorenzo said “They want to see their Daddy”Skye said she handle the girls to Lorenzo. “Is this okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes it is”Skye said “Alana Edward and Lila Rae.. I’m going to keep you and you're mother safe soon I will get out of here and we will be a family again.. I love you all so much”Lorenzo said he kiss the girls and Skye. “We love you too”Skye said “I’m sorry about my brother”Lorenzo said “It’s not you're fault.. But it’s all over now”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Dr Drake came in. “Skye.. Visiting hours are over”Dr Drake said “All right. Girls Say goodbye to you're Daddy..We will be back tomorrow”Skye said she pick up the girls.. “When can I go home”Lorenzo ask “You're doing well. I see no reason why you can’t go home tomorrow”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Yes.. I will get the house ready”Skye said “You just have to take it easy. You were shot in the head”Dr Drake said “I will”Lorenzo said Skye kiss Lorenzo on the lips and left with the girls.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment