Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 37 (Skyelo)~”Protect my daughter”




At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan and Tracy and AJ and Skye and Lila Rae and Michael and Dillon and Ned were there when Nikolas and Emily came in. “So why did you call this meeting”Alan ask “Nikolas and I are going to get marry”Emily said “Oh That’s wonderful”Skye said “Yes it is,I’m happy for you Emily, Nikolas you better treat my daughter right this time”Monica said “I will, I love Emily”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Can we talk alone”Alan ask “Sure”Nikolas said “Dad”Emily said “It’s going to be okay”Nikolas said Nikolas and Alan went outside, “I know I blow it last time when I cheat with Courtney and I do regret that but not my son,I don’t want to hurt Emily again”Nikolas said “No marriage is perfect, Not even mine, But I don’t want anyone to hurt my children”Alan said “I get it, I do”Nikolas said “Good, I do hope you make Emily happy this time”Alan said “So do I”Nikolas said

Inside~”So now we have another wedding in this family”Monica said “Yes but Skye wedding is first”Emily said “How is the planning going”Monica ask “Good, Today we our going to get fit for our dressing , At Kate at noon”Skye said “That’s great, Our the Chandler going to be their”Monica ask “ I did ask them to come”Skye said as Alan and Nikolas came in. “Is Everything okay”Monica ask “Yes it is, I just want to make sure Nikolas will treat our daughter right”Alan said as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, I would like to talk to you “Alan said “Alright”Lorenzo said “Dad”Skye said “It’s okay”Alan said Lorenzo and Alan left. ‘Lorenzo, Skye been hurt before, With Jax who I thought would make my daughter happy and I was wrong, But I hope I’m wrong about you and you do make my daughter happy and keep her safe and Alana and Lila Rae”Alan said “I will keep my family safe, I love Skye, Their no other woman I love”Lorenzo said “I do believe you on that, Just promise me to keep Skye and the girls safe”Alan said “I will”Lorenzo said as Skye came out with Lila Rae. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes, Just talking”Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said Alan left. “What was that about”Skye ask “You're father was their for you making sure I keep you and our daughter safe and I will”Lorenzo said “I know you will, I trust you, Now can you take Lila Rae home, I need to meet with Kate about the wedding”Skye ask “Sure, Come on Darling”Lorenzo said Skye give Lila Rae to her father and kiss them both and left.

Alan and Monica were alone in the den.”So now are you okay about Nikolas and Lorenzo in Skye and Emily life”Monica ask “I hope so, I do want both my daughters to be happy”Alan said “I know you want both Skye and Emily to be happy”Alan said “They will be”Monica said “How is Tracy doing”Alan ask “Alright, I took her wig shopping yesterday”Monica said “I just can’t lose Tracy”Alan said “We will not”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment