Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 58


At General Hospital~Alexander came in he still didn’t feel good from being shot in the head and was feeling dizzy when Dr Drake came by. “Alexander..Are you okay”Dr Drake ask “Yes.. I need to see my wife”Alexander said “First you need to let me look at you”Dr Drake said “I’m fine”Alexander said “You were shot in the head”Dr Drake said as Emily and Nikolas came by. “Alexander..What is going on”Nikolas ask “Nothing Father”Alexander said “You're son was shot in the head and I need to look at him”Dr Drake said “What.. Who shot you”Emily ask “Mother.. Let it go”Alexander said “No.. Now let Dr Drake look at you.. Where is Genevieve’ Emily ask “She here too.. Genevieve lose the baby”Alexander said “No..What happened”Emily ask “I think I know”Nikolas said he look at his son. “Alright.. You can look at me”Alexander said he left with Dr Drake. “You think Victor did this don’t you”Emily ask “Yes.. I do.. After Tonight I think there isn’t anything our son would not do”Nikolas said “I agree”Emily said “ I wonder where Victor is”Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sleeping on the couch cover with a blanket when Lorenzo came in and kiss Skye who wake up. “Sorry”Lorenzo said “It’s okay.. Did you help Alexander with Victor”Skye ask “Yes.. No one will know that Alexander killed his own brother”Lorenzo said “Good.. Genevieve is so heartbroken over the baby”Skye said “I know...At first I was upset about Genevieve being pregnant because of her pills but I hate seeing her like this”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Let’s go to bed.. You need you're rest”Lorenzo said “Yes I do.. I’m so tired”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up and they went upstairs.

At General Hospital~Alexander room~Alexander was in the bed when Nikolas and Emily came in. “Son. Did Victor do this”Nikolas ask “Father just leave this alone.. I can’t deal with this now”Alexander said “Did you do something to you're brother”Nikolas ask “For once just let it go”Alexander said “Is my son dead”Nikolas ask Alexander didn’t say anything.. “Did you kill you're own brother! Nikolas yelled “No”Emily said Dr Drake came in. “You both need to leave Alexander needs to finally rest “Dr Drake said “You're not my son anymore”Nikolas said “Fine with me”Alexander said Nikolas and Emily left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment