Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 57



At The beach house~Alexander was about to clean up when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve told me everything.. Now let me help you clean this up I know how”Lorenzo said “Fine”Alexander said “Where is the body”Lorenzo ask “Upstairs in our bedroom”Alexander said Lorenzo and Alexander went upstairs and Victor body was on the floor.. “So how are we going to get rid of the body”Alexander ask “We put him in a bag and then to the warehouse and set it on fire.. Now are you sure you can do this.. His you're brother you're twin”Lorenzo ask “Yes I can.. He hurt Genevieve and I enough”Alexander said “I agree.. I guess I was wrong you do love my daughter”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Alexander said they took care of Victor body.

At General Hospital~ Monica was working when Emily and Nikolas came in they both had marks on them. “Emily”Monica said they share a hug.. “I was so worry about you and then when Laura say that you both were going on a trip I was a little relief”Monica said “What trip”Emily ask “I was going to take you on one”Nikolas said “What happened to both of you”Monica ask as Alan came by. “We try to talk to Victor and he lock us in a room at a house and tie us to a chair”Emily said “Oh my god.. Where is he”Alan ask “We don’t know”Nikolas said “Let’s get you check out”Monica said Nikolas look at Sunday Rose. “Why is Sunday Rose here”Nikolas ask “Genevieve here she lose the baby”Monica said “How”Emily ask “We don’t know”Alan said “Is Alexander with her”Nikolas ask “Yes.. Let’s get you both look at”Alan said they left.

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed with Skye and Skylar.. “I want that baby so much”Genevieve said “I know sis I’m sorry”Skylar said as Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose came in. “Mother.. We our here for you”Nikolas -Alexander said “My babies”Genevieve said Sunday Rose hug her mother.”I love you Mother”Sunday Rose said “I love you too”Genevieve said “Where did Father go”Nikolas-Alexander ask “He went to check on the twins”Genevieve said “Father sure be resting. Who shot him”Nikolas-Alexander ask “A intruder”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment