Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 46




At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was in the guest room looking at her wedding dress. “Oh this wedding is going to be perfect. Nothing is going to stop it..We will be happy”Genevieve said as she touch her stomach and Alexander came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Alexander turn around you can’t look at my dress it’s bad luck”Genevieve said Alexander turnaround. “Genevieve there no sure thing as bad luck and we will be happy everything is going to be fine”Alexander said “I hope so..Anyway you go and pick up our son and Sunday Rose and I and the twins will go into another car and meet you in the City”Genevieve said “Yes Darling”Alexander said Alexander left as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother.. We have a lot to do”Sunday Rose said “Yes we do”Genevieve said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “I hope this check up goes fast we can’t be late for our own daughter wedding”Skye said “We will not.. We know Genevieve wedding will not start on time”Lorenzo said “No..She is so happy”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said as Dr Drake came by. “Skye. I’m ready to see you”Dr Drake said Skye and Lorenzo went with Dr Drake.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas and Emily were packing for the wedding. “Nikolas..Are you okay”Emily ask “Yes.. I’m happy for our son”Nikolas said “Me too.. Genevieve looks so happy at the party”Emily said “Good.. I just miss Victor”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said

At Nikolas Alexander house~Nikolas-Alexander was packing when Alexander came in. “Nikolas-Alexander are you ready”Alexander ask “Yes. Father are you having any wedding jiggers”Nikolas-Alexander ask “No I love you're mother .. Since the day I lay eyes on her I know we were meant to be”Alexander said “I’m glad you our back and it wasn’t you who hit mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Me too”Alexander said

At General Hospital~Dr Drake was looking at Skye. “So any headaches”Dr Drakes ask “No.. I’m just tired a lot”Skye said “That happens. Anything else”Dr Drake ask “No.. I think I’m going to be just fine”Skye said “I think so too..Lorenzo are you okay”Dr Drake ask “Yes.. I’m fine”Lorenzo said “Good. Have fun at the wedding”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up from the hospital bed and they went into the hallway. “I told you I’m fine”Skye said “You're perfect”Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Lorenzo phone rang. “I have take this”Lorenzo said he took the phone call. “That’s great news”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Now let’s go to the wedding”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment