Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 29 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy was their talking to AJ. “Tracy, What do you want”AJ ask “I have cancer, and While I’m fighting it I want you to run ELQ”Tracy said “Really”AJ ask “Yes, I will run it right after I beat it”Tracy said “Sound good, You will beat this, You will kick cancer ass”AJ said “Thank you”Tracy said “You're welcome’ AJ said “How is the restaurant and shopping center going”Tracy ask “Great it’s all set to opening”AJ said “Good”Tracy said “Tracy, You're going to be fine, Nothing beats us Quartermaine”AJ said “No”Tracy said

At Alexis~Alexis came in with Ned. “Thank you for bring me home”Alexis said “You're welcome, Actually I could use a good friend”Ned said “Sure, What is it”Alexis ask Ned and Alexis sit down.”Monica called me saying mother need me so I took the next fly home, Mother who drive me crazy and wasn’t a good mother has cancer”Ned said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “Thanks”Ned said “Ned, You're mother is a fighter and if I can beat cancer so can Tracy”Alexis said “I hope so, I know she not perfect but she mine”Ned said “We can’t pick the parents we get or our family but love them for who they are”Alexis said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo came out of the nursery room when Tea came by. “I just want to check on Alana”Tea said “Tea, I get why you want Father to paid”Lorenzo said “I love both of them, It rip our family apart, I just wanted justice”Tea said “I know but loyalty means everything to me”Lorenzo said “I just want my mother back, That’s all”Tea said “I know I miss mother too”Lorenzo said “You both need to work it out”Skye said “You're right Skye, I want to work things out but I can’t get past what he did, I was only an teenage when I lose my mother, A little girl needs her mother”Tea said “Yes she does”Skye said “Yes, I do hate that after it all went down you went to our Aunt's house and then went to law school and we never talk again”Lorenzo said “I do hate that too, My daughter Dani is coming home and I would like for her to meet you both”Tea said “We would love to meet her too”Skye said Dr Kelly came by. “Skye, Lorenzo, Alana is doing great and I have news about Lila Rae”Dr Kelly said “What about Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “She can come home tomorrow”Dr Kelly said “That’s great but what about Alana”Skye ask “She has to stay for another week”Dr Kelly said “But she doing good”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment