Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 53



At The beach house~Genevieve was cleaning up the tables when Alexander came in and pull her in. “Darling.. I need you”Alexander said “Alexander I need to clean up I didn’t hire any help”Genevieve said “It can wait we our on our honeymoon now let’s go”Alexander said Genevieve look at him and they share a kiss.. “Genevieve don’t think about him.. Just think about us”Alexander said “You're right.. You and our children and the new baby..Did you like you're wedding gift”Genevieve ask “I love it”Alexander said he took Genevieve hand and they went to the other house and went into there house and made love.

Outside~Victor was outside looking in the house and watching Alexander and Genevieve make love.”You our mine .. Not his”Victor said

At another house~ Nikolas and Emily were tie to a chair and their mouth was cover and Nikolas and Emily both try to undo the robe but they could not..

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo..Why are we here”Skye ask “To see why you're so tired”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo it could just be anything”Skye said “I know that’s why we have to find out what it is”Lorenzo said as Dr Drake came by. “What is going on”Dr Drake ask “Skye is tired and I want you to find out why”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it’s nothing and my husband is overreacting”Skye said “Let’s just take a look at you”Dr Drake said “Alright”Skye said Lorenzo went with Skye.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Anastasia was alone in the house and look at a picture of Skye and Lorenzo with the children. “I sure of been a part of this family. It’s not fair”Anastasia said as AJ came in. “Anastasia”AJ said Anastasia turn around.. “AJ.. Skye and Lorenzo aren’t here”Anastasia said “Good.. Then we can talk.. Look my sister forgive you but not me.. I keep an eye on you.. No one hurts my sister”AJ said “I just made a mistake that’s all.. Haven’t you”Anastasia said “Yes I have made many mistake but I love my family”AJ said “I love my family to”Anastasia said as Skye and Lorenzo came in.. “What is going on”Skye ask “Just talking..Skye are you okay”AJ ask “Yes.. I’m find.. I’m going to make some tea.Anastasia come with me”Skye said Anastasia and Skye left. “Lorenzo ..What is going on”AJ ask “I don’t know Skye keeps getting tired and the doctors don’t know why”Lorenzo said “Oh no..Do you trust Anastasia”AJ ask “I don’t know what to do”Lorenzo said “Just keep Skye safe”AJ said “Always”Lorenzo said AJ left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment