Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always ch 2 part 2




At Mexico ~Skye and Lorenzo house~Skye was looking at a picture of Lila Rae that she brought with her when Lorenzo came in and pull her in. “We our going to get through this.Together”Lorenzo said “Yes we our..We been through a lot”Skye said as she turn around. “Yes and we have always come out of it stronger..Because we love each other”Lorenzo said “I love you too. Oh Lorenzo I keep worrying about Luis too”Skye said “Me too.. I keep calling him but he will not pick up”Lorenzo said “I do wish he was still our son”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Anastasia came in with a tray of tea. “I could not find any cookies”Anastasia said “It’s okay.Thank you”Skye said Anastasia put it on the table. “You're welcome”Anastasia said “We never talk about how you're feeling about this”Skye ask “I want answers when we go talk to Julia I’m going to ask her how she got me”Anastasia said “We want to know too.Was she a good mother”Skye ask “Sometime she had her moments and was very odd”Anastasia said she start to cry and Skye wipe her tears. “Did she hit you”Skye ask “Yes.Sometime”Anastasia said “I’m sorry. I wish we know about you and we could of fix it”Skye said “We will now”Lorenzo said “I don’t blame either of you it’s not like you give birth me and give me away because you didn’t want me”Anastasia said “No We wanted you”Skye said their was a knock on the door and Lorenzo open it was a woman.

“Mrs.Bernstein”Lorenzo said “Yes”Mrs.Bernstein said “Come in..Do you remember my wife Skye”Lorenzo ask “Yes a little”Mrs.Bernstein said “Thank you for coming..We want to know what happened the day I give birth here. It turns out that I didn’t give birth to a son and a daughter like we thought but two daughters and I don’t remember anything can you help us”Skye ask “Yes. I remember you give birth to you're daughter and she wasn’t doing good but I could not leave you were not feeling well either so you're husband took the baby”Mrs.Bernstein said “Yes..That’s all I remember”Skye said “Then I saw that their was another baby coming and after you give birth you pass out and a woman came in and she wanted that baby I try to fight it but she had a gun and shot at the wall and I was so scare I had a family of my own too so I give her the baby”Mrs.Bernstein said “Was it a boy or girl”Lorenzo ask “A girl.. After she left. I left too and you came back to the house”Mrs.Bernstein said “Yes to fine Skye unconsciousness and when she finally wake up I didn’t believe that there was another baby. How dare you put us thought that and just let someone take our child! Do you know who I’m”Lorenzo yelled “Yes and I’m sorry”Mrs.Bernstein said “Do you know who you give the baby too..”Skye ask as she pull out a picture in her bag of Brenda. “Is it this woman”Skye ask “Yes”Mrs.Bernstein said “Thank you”Skye said “So you just let this woman take me”Anastasia ask “You're the baby..I’m sorry”Mrs.Bernstein said “My men will walk you out”Lorenzo said “No..Lorenzo”Skye said she pull Lorenzo over so they could talk. “We may need her”Skye said “Fine for now she safe”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “You're safe for now”Lorenzo said “I didn’t want to do this.. I’m dying so I will help you with this”Mrs.Bernstein said “Good”Lorenzo said Mrs.Bernstein left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment