Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 51



At The beach~Anastasia and Luis were talking. “That was a wonderful wedding expect Victor.. He loved Genevieve didn’t he”Anastasia ask “Yes my sister had a history with Victor.. His not a good guy.. When he was married to my sister she thought he was Alexander and he hit my sister.. He sure be dead”Luis said “Oh wow.. You meant Father killed him”Anastasia ask “Yes.. That’s what we all thought till today”Luis said “Wow”Anastasia said and Luis left. “Oh.. You Victor will have to be a part of my plan”Anastasia said to herself.

“Alexander got up and make a speech. “I want to thank you all for coming and celebration our love that Genevieve and I share and Darling I’m so happy about our new baby..We will be happy with our children Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and now this baby I will give you all a great life.. I love you all so much”Alexander said “Oh Alexander.. I love you so much too.. We belong together.. We our going to move forward with our future and let the past stay there”Genevieve said they share a kiss as it start to rain a little. “Oh No”Genevieve said “It’s okay.. We can go to our beach house”Alexander said they all went into the house. “We have another mansion next door you can all stay in that one for the night if you want to”Genevieve said Anastasia came by. “Genevieve. I just want to say thank you for let me be a part of today”Anastasia said “You're welcome.. I’m glad I did.. I meant it”Genevieve said

“Lorenzo.. You look worry”Tea said “I’m a little”Lorenzo said “Just relax”Tea said and left as Skye came by. “Lorenzo.. Don’t do anything about Victor.. I need you here”Skye said “I will leave Victor alone as long as he leave our family alone”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. I need you”Skye said “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Just tired”Skye said “Let’s go to the another house and you can rest”Lorenzo said “Alright.. Let’s say goodbye to Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve came by. “We our going to stay at the another house for the night”Lorenzo said ‘Alright.. Mother.. Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes.. The wedding was lovely and didn’t let ruin you're happiness “Skye said “I will not”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo went to the other house and so did all the other guest.

Genevieve and Alexander went into the bedroom and Alexander carry Genevieve on the bed and they made love. “I love you Genevieve no one is going to ruin us again”Alexander said “No never”Genevieve said

Outside the bedroom~Victor was looking at them through the window and watch them as they made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment