Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Unexpected love ch 51 (Skyelo)~ “Murder by numbers”



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica just got off the phone when AJ came in. “Mother, What is it”AJ ask “That was Alan.. Luis got out of jail thanks to the CIA”Monica said “No this isn’t good , He could of killed Skye, I will not let him get away with this”AJ said “AJ..I know you love Skye and are worry but let the law handle this”Monica said “The law failed us”AJ said and left as Alan came in. “Alan, Where is Skye”Monica ask “Skye want to be alone for a while, Oh Monica I’m worry”Alan said “Me too, I just told AJ about this and he was so upset”Monica said “Oh this isn’t good”Alan said

At Alexis~Alexis was at home and open her safe that had a gun in it and put it in her bag and left.

At Lorenzo/Skye house~Skye came in and open Lorenzo safe she know the code and pick up the gun that was in it and left.

At The hotel~ Luis was in his room and the door was open he was at the bar pour a drink when someone came in and shot him. “That’s for hurting me”The person said as Luis fell to the floor and was bleeding and the person left as Tea came in. “NO! Tea yelled and scream and called for help. “My brother has been shot, Please help me”Tea said she hang up the phone. “OH Luis please stay with me, I’m sorry I just want both my brothers to get out of this lifestyle, That’s all I want”Tea said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan and Monica were playing with Alana and Lila Rae when Skye came in. “Skye, You're daughters need you”Monica said “My babies”Skye said she pick up Alana and Lila Rae. “It’s going to be okay.. Mother is here..Everything is going to be okay”Skye said as she rocked her babies.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment