Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 43




At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was talking to a man when Skye came in. “That will be all”Lorenzo said the man left as Lorenzo took Skye hand and help her sit down. “How was the party. This was you're first outing”Lorenzo said “Its was great.Genevieve was so happy and to see Constanza back”Skye said “Good.. I’m glad”Lorenzo said Skye open her purse and pull out a piece of paper and give it to Lorenzo. “What’s this”Lorenzo ask “The bill for Genevieve wedding dress”Skye said Lorenzo look at the bill. “Wow..All that for a dress that Genevieve will only wear once”Lorenzo said “Yes that’s because Genevieve keep making the designer fix it”Skye said “It’s okay. I will take care of it..Skye you sure rest”Lorenzo said “I’m not tired and it’s in the middle of the day”Skye said “You just had a new liver..Now just humor me and rest”Lorenzo said “I’m a little tired..Can you help me upstairs”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said he help Skye upstairs.

At Luis fifty diner~Luis was working their was a lot of people in it having lunch when Anastasia came in. “Anastasia..Why are you here”Luis ask “I was wonder if you have a job opening”Anastasia said “Actually yes.. My hostess quit today.. Do you want it”Luis ask “I would love it.. I want to fix everything.. There is a reason of why I want payback”Anastasia said She told Luis about her childhood. “I do know the pain of a childhood for a while I was with Luis and Brenda who turn out to be my parents but anyway because of what they did to me I have bipolar”Luis said “Last time I was here . I just thought you all had a perfect childhood and I was jealous”Anastasia said “I get it but no.. Do you know what happened to Skylar when she was sixteen”Luis ask “No”Anastasia said “She was in a car crash because of Father enemy they play with the brakes and she end up having a hysterectomy”Luis said “I’m sorry that I was wrong”Anastasia said “I’m just glad that mother is okay..She the glue that holds this family together”Luis said “Me too”Anastasia said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was in the den when Monica came in. “How was the wedding shower”Alan ask “Great. Genevieve was so happy about it and that Constanza is back”Monica said “I’m glad.. How is Skye”Alan ask “She look tired at the end”Monica said “I sure go check on Skye”Alan said “I will go with you”Monica said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment