Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 4



At Mexico~Skye and Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia were all in shock about what the nurse had just told them.. “So now what”Anastasia ask “We go to London”Lorenzo said “Soon.. I want one more day in this house”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “This house means something to do you doesn’t it”Anastasia ask “Yes it does.. It’s the house where Lila Rae was born and you.. I just miss Lila Rae so much she was the child I thought I could never have. I love all my children the same”Skye said “I get it you and Lila Rae had an connection”Anastasia said “Yes we did.. Anastasia I want to know you “Skye said “I want that too”Anastasia said “Good”Skye said “We could go for a walk”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia left.

At Port Charles~Genevieve house~Alexander came in. “Genevieve”.! Alexander yelled he was worry about Genevieve when the maid came in. “Ms.Genevieve isn’t back you.. She took Sunday Rose out”The maid said “Out..Sunday Rose sure be in school..Thank you”Alexander said the maid left and Alexander pour a drink as Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in with the dogs and bags. “What is going on..Who’s dogs are those”Alexander ask “One is mine and one is mother’s”Sunday Rose said “You brought dogs”Alexander ask “Yes..We need a name for them. I think I want to name mine Shania..Remember Alexander when we went to see her”Genevieve said “Yes I do”Alexander said “I want to name mine Sunny”Sunday Rose said “Oh that’s cool”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose while don’t you put the dogs belongs away”Alexander said “Yes Daddy”Sunday Rose said and left with the dogs. “Alexander. You're upset with me”Genevieve ask “Why did you pull Sunday Rose from school just to get a dog”Alexander ask “I wanted a day with our daughter. Beside one day isn’t going to hurt her..She smart”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose used to skip school. Now you can’t do that”Alexander said “Find.. But I’m a good mother”Genevieve said “Yes you are..Darling I know about you're job..Why did you quit”Alexander ask he touch her shoulder. “It was just too hard. For me I could not do it and I don’t want to hurt my family name.. I guess all I’m good for is being a mother”Genevieve said “No..You're not.. Do you remember working for the empire”Alexander ask “Yes I loved it”Genevieve said “Good.. I want you back working with me”Alexander said “I would love that ’Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment