Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 12



At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “It’s so good to be home”Skye said she wasn’t feeling well. “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Skye sit down as Lorenzo pour a drink and Skye lay on the couch and close her eyes as Lorenzo came by her. “Skye!! Lorenzo yelled he try to wake Skye up as Anastasia came in. “What’s going on”Anastasia ask “I don’t know. Skye pass out.. I’m going to take her to the hospital “Lorenzo said he carry Skye. “Do you want me to call an ambulance”Anastasia ask “No.. Just call the family and meet me at the hospital”Lorenzo said “Sure”Anastasia said and Lorenzo carry Skye out of the house. Anastasia pick up her cell phone.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Alexander and Genevieve were talking. “So what did Daddy want”Genevieve ask “He want to make sure that I will take care of you”Alexander said he touch Genevieve hair. “You will and I will be fine”Genevieve said “Yes you will. I still can’t believe you're parents walk in on us”Alexander said “I know.. Mother act like she never made love in the middle of the day. I never understood why it was wrong”Genevieve said “Me either but it’s the way we were both raise. Genevieve we need to talk about Matthew”Alexander said as Genevieve cell phone rang. “It’s my new sister”Genevieve said she pick it up. “Genevieve Alcazar.. Oh no..Thanks”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “What is it”Alexander ask “Mother is sick...Daddy took her to the hospital”Genevieve said “Let’s go”Alexander said

At General Hospital~Alan was working when Lorenzo carry Skye into the hospital. “Skye. What’s wrong”Alan ask “I don’t know..Skye keep saying she was tired and then pass out.. Alan I can’t wake her up”Lorenzo said “Let’s get Skye to a room”Alan said they put Skye on a scratcher and took her to a room. “Lorenzo let me look at Skye.. Did Skye eat anything in Mexico that you didn’t”Alan ask “Skye drink tea but that’s it”Lorenzo said “Alright let me look at her”Alan said and left with Skye.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment