Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 36 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye went into her daughter's room and Lila Rae was laying awake in bed Skye went to pick her up as Lorenzo came in. “How is Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “Good, I thought I would take her to the park, Do you want to come”Skye ask “I would love to”Lorenzo said “Good, Soon you're sister will be home too Lila Rae”Skye said they left with Lila Rae.

At Tea’s~Tea was home rocking her son when there was a knock on the door, Tea put her son down and open the door. “Oh my god, It’s you”Tea said as the person came in.

At The Skye’s hotel~Nikolas and Emily were having a romance dinner when Nikolas went on his knees, “Emily, Will you marry me”Nikolas ask “Oh Nikolas, Yes I will marry you”Emily said Nikolas got up and kiss Emily, “We our going to be happy and raise Spencer, I want you to be Spencer mother”Nikolas said “I would love to”Emily said they share a kiss.

At The Park~Skye and Lorenzo were pushing Lila Rae in her stroller as Alexis came by, “Alexis, How are you doing”Skye ask “Good, I’m back to normal, How is Alana”Alexis ask “Good, So far, Thanks to you”Skye said “You don’t always have to thank me”Alexis said “Alexis, Lorenzo and I will be married soon, I would like for you to be one of the bridesmaids”Skye said “I would love to, Thank you”Alexis said “You're welcome, Kate is design the dressing”Skye said “That’s great, I’m sure you will have a perfect wedding”Alexis said “Yes we will”Lorenzo said Alexis left. Lila Rae start to cry and Skye pick Lila Rae up. “Come here baby”Skye said and rock her daughter. “We sure take Lila Rae home”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment