Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 60



At Genevieve/Alexander~Alexander came in the house. “Genevieve ! Alexander yelled and went upstairs into their bedroom. Genevieve was sitting on the bed wearing her robe. “Where have you been”Genevieve ask “The hospital. Dr Drake had to run some test from being shot at.. Genevieve I’m sorry about the baby”Alexander said Genevieve look at him. “Do you blame me for what Victor did”Alexander ask

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo came home and found Skye lay on the floor pass out.. “Skye.. Darling wake up”Lorenzo said he carry Skye and took her out of the house.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and Alan were having coffee. “Something happened at that house with Genevieve and Alexander and I think it had to do with Victor I think he is the reason that Genevieve lose the baby”Alan said “I think so too”Monica said as Emily came in with bags in her hand. “Can I stay here for a while”Emily ask “Yes you can”Monica said Alan phone rang it was Lorenzo. “I will be right there”Alan said he hang up the phone. “What is it”Monica ask “It’s Skye”Alan said they left.

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo was waiting on news about Skye when Skylar and Genevieve and Anastasia and Luis and Rae and Alan and Monica and Emily came in. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “You're mother still isn’t well. I found her passed out”Lorenzo said “No”Genevieve said Lorenzo went by Anastasia. “If anything happens to Skye. It’s you're fault”Lorenzo yelled Dr Drake came by. “How is my wife.. Can I see Skye”Lorenzo ask Dr Drake look at Lorenzo.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment