Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 1



At The Mexico house~Skye and Lorenzo and Anastasia came in with bags. “Let’s get setting in"Lorenzo said as Skye keep looking at the couch and went by it.
 “Skye”Anastasia said “This is the couch where I give birth to you and Lila Rae”Skye said “Oh “Anastasia said “I keep push myself to remember something about the night you were born but I don’t remember”Skye said “Skye..It’s not you're fault that you don’t remember”Lorenzo said “Yes it is!! What kind of mother I'm! I thought I give birth to a son but I give birth to a another daughter! Skye yelled “It’s part of my fault too.. You were so worry about my lifestyle hurting our children that you felt that you had to run away when you're sure of never of give birth here. You sure of been back home and having our babies at General Hospital”Lorenzo said “You're right”Skye said “When you were pregnant with me and Lila Rae. Were you both married”Anastasia ask “No..We hardy were even dating when I end up pregnant”Skye said “Yes..Skye had just recovery from getting a virus and we found out she was pregnant and we were just trying to figure it out’ Lorenzo said “Yes.. I was told I could never have a child that if I got pregnant the baby would die at birth and now I have six children”Skye said “Wow..The doctors were wrong”Anastasia said “Yes..I’m glad they were”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar.Thank you”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “Lorenzo.What is it”Skye ask “That was my men..They found the nurse that was here that night..She on her way ’Lorenzo said “Oh good”Skye said “Why don’t I make some tea for her”Anastasia ask and left. Skye look at the couch as Lorenzo camy by.. “I keep wish that we would get our Lila Rae back too”Skye said “I know.. I wish I could bring you back Lila Rae too”Lorenzo said he hug her.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve went into Sunday Rose room who was sleeping. “Sunday Rose..Wake up”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose wake up. “What is it mother”Sunday Rose ask “It’s time to wake up.”Genevieve said “Oh yea.I have school”Sunday Rose said “No.. We our going on an adventure today..Just us”Genevieve said Sunday Rose got out of bed. “Mother..What about school”Sunday Rose ask “You will be fine.. Now let’s get ready”Genevieve said “Is Daddy at work”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said “What about you're job”Sunday Rose ask “I took a couple days off.. Now go get ready”Genevieve said she left and Sunday Rose who was worry about her mother went into the shower.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment