Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unexpected love ch 42 (Skyelo)~ “Skyelo Honeymoon”



At The Skye hotel~Skye and Lorenzo hotel room~Their was flowers and candles everywhere when Lorenzo came in carrying Skye in his arms and put her on the bed. “My beautiful wife”Lorenzo said “My Handsome husband”Skye said they share a kiss and made love. “I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “ I love you too”Skye said as they made love.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica came in with the twins and the nanny. “It was a beautiful wedding”Monica said “Yes it was, I have a feeling that Lorenzo is going to good husband to Skye”Alan said “Yes he is, Alan I know you're worry but Lorenzo will keep Skye and the girls safe you can tell by the way he look at Skye that love her”Monica said “Yes”Alan said “It was nice how you and Rae walked Skye down”Monica said “I did love that part”Alan said “I’m going to put the twins down”The nanny said and left.

At Skye hotel room~Skye and Lorenzo were in each other's arms. “Our wedding and tonight was perfect, I just keep thinking can anything ruin this”Skye ask “No nothing can”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, It’s not always going to be easy, With you're lifestyle”Skye said “No but we can handle it together, I will always be honest with you the best I can”Lorenzo said “I know you will, Just try you're best to stay safe”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said “I hope the girls are okay, I never been away from them since they got out of the hospital”Skye said “I’m sure they are fine and soon I will take you on a real honeymoon”Lorenzo said “I’m where I want to be with you”Skye said they share a kiss and made love again.

At Tea house~Tea was at home talking to Luis Jr. “So when are you going to tell Lorenzo you're alive”Tea ask “Soon, I will tell our brother I’m alive”Luis said “Are you up to something”Tea ask “No, I have chance”Luis said “You better have”Tea said “If Lorenzo can chance so can I”Luis said “True”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment