Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 32




At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was laying on the couch talking to Rae who was sitting next to her. “Mother. How can I be mad at my own daughter after everything that I have done in my past”Skye ask “I know it’s not easy but maybe after talking to Anastasia you can figure it all out”Rae said “Yes.. I found out somethings when we were away. The woman who raise my baby girls is Althea”Skye said “Oh no”Rae said “Yes I’m sure that Althea did things to Anastasia like she did to me”Skye said “Maybe all Anastasia needs is someone to love her and help her”Rae said “That’s what I think too .. That’s all I needed was love and understand”Skye said “Yes.. You have chance from when we first meet”Rae said “Yes I have and I know that Anastasia can chance too”Skye said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was looking at picture of wedding cakes when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy. Why are you here”Genevieve ask “We need to talk”Lorenzo ask “About what.. We talk at the house”Genevieve ask “Yes. I want you to ask Anastasia to be in you're wedding “Lorenzo said “Oh No way in hell is that woman going to be in my wedding”Genevieve said “Oh yes she is.. Genevieve please do this for me”Lorenzo said “What are you up to Daddy”Genevieve ask “Nothing.. Just ask you're sister”Lorenzo said “I know you Daddy and you are up to something and that day at the hospital when you kiss Anastasia I know what it meant I have seen that many times.. So again Daddy what are you up to “Genevieve ask “Princess please just do this for me”Lorenzo said “Alright.. But she better not ruin my day”Genevieve said “She will not.. Thank you”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Rae were sitting on the couch. “I could easily forgive Anastasia in time but I don’t think Lorenzo could I know my husband when someone hurts his family he goes after them and even though Anastasia is family.. I try to point out that Genevieve has done things too and we have got past it”Skye said “Yes you have.. Give Lorenzo time too he was so worry about you.. Don’t let this ruin things between you too”Rae said “I will not”Skye said “Good. If you need me too I could move in”Rae said “Mother.. Thank you but I will be fine”Skye said “Alright.. I love you”Rae said “I love you too”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment