Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Always part 2 ch 16~”Saving Skye”



At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was lay in the bed and was sleeping when Lorenzo came by and took her hand. “You're going to be fine Skye. Oh I don’t want to tell you that this was our daughter it’s going to break you're heart. I love you Skye”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand.

At The hallway~Genevieve and Skylar and Luis were their talking to Anastasia. “Do you think you're the only one who’s been thought pain? We all have our pain but we don’t poison our own mother “Genevieve said “I’m sure you're not all perfect so don’t judge me”Anastasia said “You made a mistake in messing with our father”Luis said “The one thing I have that you don’t have Luis is I’m his daughter”Anastasia said “Family means everything to our father and that means his wife too. Father would do anything for Skye”Luis said “Oh Yes he will”Skylar said “You made a mistake in messing with our family. You're not a Alcazar”Genevieve said “You sure just leave town and never come back”Luis said

Skye’s room~Skye was lay in the bed sleeping and Lorenzo was holding her hand when Dr Drake and Robin came in. “Is there any damage on my wife? Why isn’t Skye waking up”Lorenzo ask “We ran some test. The rat poison is shut down Skye liver. We need to get a new liver and fast”Robin said “I will give Skye mine”Lorenzo said “Let’s go talk in the hallway”Patrick said “Skye .. I will be right back.. I love you”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left.

In the hallway~Lorenzo and Patrick and Robin came in to talk as Genevieve and Laurel and Alexander and Alan and John and Rae and Skylar and Luis and Anastasia were their. “So what is going on”Skylar ask “Skye needs a new liver”Patrick said “Okay. Who can be a match.. You can test me”Genevieve said “You can’t be a match with you're pills. .. We can use a liver from a living person but the person has to have the right blood test”Dr Drake said “I want to be test”Lorenzo said “Sure”Dr Drake said “Why isn’t Skye wake up”Lorenzo ask “Her liver is shut down”Robin said “If Daddy isn’t a match”Genevieve ask “Don’t.. Genevieve”Lorenzo said Genevieve was crying. “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “We will fine you're mother a match.. No one is going to take her from us”Lorenzo said he look at Anastasia and left with Robin and Patrick.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment