Thursday, June 30, 2016

Always part 2 ch 52




At The Beach house~ Genevieve and Alexander were having breakfast with their family before everyone left. “Sunday Rose the twins are going to stay with you at the house and the nanny.. And my parents will be check on you”Genevieve said “Mother.. I will be fine”Sunday Rose said “I know”Genevieve said

Alexander and Lorenzo were talking. “Do you know if Victor went back to Port Charles with you're parents’ Lorenzo ask “Yes Father called me .. We will not let Victor hurt Genevieve anymore”Alexander said “You better not”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came by.. “You both look worry”Genevieve said “We were just talking that’s all.. You're mother and I could take the twins if you want”Lorenzo said “No that’s okay.. Mother needs to rest she looks so tired”Genevieve said “Alright.. I will just keep my eye on the children.. I sure take you're mother home”Lorenzo said He kiss Genevieve on the cheek.

Rae and Skye were talking. “Skye..Are you okay”Rae ask “Just tired that’s all”Skye said “Did you slept well last night”Rae ask “Yes .. I just been so tired lately”Sky said “So how is it going with Anastasia”Rae ask “I’m trying to get past it”Skye said as Anastasia came by. “Mother..Grandmother”Anastasia said “Anastasia”Rae said as Lorenzo came by. “Skye.. Do you want to go back to Port Charles”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Good let’s go.. Anastasia their a car for you to”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Anastasia said

Monica and Alan were talking. “I wonder how it’s going with Victor”Monica said “Yeah.. This isn’t good that his alive ’Alan said “I know but maybe his chance.. Some of it wasn’t his fault that he hit Genevieve he was brainwashed”Monica said “True”Alan said “I’m also worry about Skye she looks so tired”Alan said “It could be the poison”Monica said “I know”Alan said Genevieve got up and made a speech.. “I would like to make a speech.. Thank you all for coming and celebration the love Alexander and I have”Genevieve said everyone clap.

“Nikolas-Alexander.. How are you doing”Alexander ask “I’m fine father don’t worry about him and I will keep an eye on Sunday Rose and the twins”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you”Alexander said everyone expect Genevieve and Alexander left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment