Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 14

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 14”
At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden and Grayson and Stefan and Katherine and Alexis and Julian we’re over when Evan came into the room. “Who are you? Father what is going on”Grayson ask “This is my son Evan,His mother was Emily and I want him to be a part of our family “Nikolas said “I’m not here for the money ,I have my own money I just want to know my family “Evan said “Welcome to the family,I’m Alexis,You’re aunt and this is my fiancé Julian “Alexis said “Nice to meet you “Evan said “I’m Stefan,You’re Uncle and this is my wife Katherine “Stefan said “I’m Hayden,You’re stepmother “Hayden said “I guess that make us brother, I’m Grayson “He said “Thanks for welcome me to the family “Evan said Grayson didn’t trust him as Grayson phone rang he pick it up without looking at the ID.”Grayson ,Sierra please “Grayson said and hang up the phone. “Grayson is everything okay “Nikolas ask “No Sierra been keeping a secret from me,She had a son with Cal Barrington “Grayson said “Are you going to leave her”Hayden ask “I don’t know “Grayson said and left.

Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was at home feeling alone when Lila Rae came into the room. “Sierra,You Really hurt Daddy,He love you as his own”Lila Rae said “You can do no wrong in Mother and Daddy eyes,You left you're daughter and married a mob boss but still you're the perfect daughter “Sierra said ‘Sierra they love you too “Lila Rae said “I already was cut from my trust fund,It’s hard being you're sister “Sierra said “I’m not perfect “Lila Rae said and left as Grayson came into the room. “Grayson “Sierra said “I haven’t forgiven you, I just came to get some clothes “Grayson said “Don’t go,You can stay in the guest room “Sierra said she touch his jacket. “Have you been crying “Grayson ask “Yes between you and Lorenzo it’s been a emotional day “Sierra said “You had a fight with Lorenzo “Grayson ask “Yes his not my father anymore,He even cut me off my trust fund”Sierra said “Is that why you call me”Grayson ask “No I love you and I want to fight for us, I know you still love me”Sierra said “It’s not about Love it’s about trust “Grayson said “This is all the secrets I have “Sierra said “It better be,I’m going to move my belongings to the guest room “Grayson said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment