Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 15

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 15”
At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was looking at a picture of her and Grayson on their wedding day she was hoping they could fix their marriage she loved him when Skye came into the room, “Young lady we need to talk “Skye said Sierra turned around she know by that voice her mother was upset at her. “Mother, I don’t have a lot of time, I need to go to the hospital for my chemotherapy “Sierra said she put the picture back on the fireplace, “You hurt you're father tonight he love you as his own daughter “Skye said “You and Daddy have always put as children in categories Lila Rae the perfect daughter and Lorenzo Jr the son who loyal and me the daughter who just love to shop and can’t support herself without a man”Sierra said “Sierra that’s not true and you're right Lorenzo sure forgive you if he forgive Lila Rae but that doesn’t make him not you're father,Luis isn’t you're father “Skye said “Mother this isn’t you're fault “Sierra said “Lorenzo has always been there for you “Skye said “When he wasn’t in jail “Sierra said “You need to work on you're angry before it gets the best of you “Skye said and left..

At Cassie/AJ-Cassie and AJ came home holding Micah.”Why don’t you rest, I will put our daughter down”AJ said “Thanks, I’m tired “Cassie said they went upstairs and put the baby down and Cassie went to bed. AJ was alone with his daughter. “You are name after you're brother Michael,His in heaven and is watching over us,I’m going to be a great Daddy,You have a sister and two brothers they will love you and cousins and a lot of family,We love you”AJ said Cassie was listening to him and so touch by it.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was having a drink as Julian came into the room. “Lorenzo,We need to talk about Alexis and the baby “Julian said “What about the baby ,My Grandson “Lorenzo ask “I love Alexis and I’m going to stand by her if she wants to raise Lorenzo Jr”Julian said “You’re going to pick a woman over you're family.”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I love Alexis just like you love Skye “Julian said “I’m glad you found love but I will be in my grandson life”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment