Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 ch 56

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 56”
At General Hospital -Lorenzo was in the hallway when Sierra came into the room. “Sierra, I was just going to get some coffee “Lorenzo said “Oh, I have an appointment with Kristina “Sierra said “I’ll go with you “Lorenzo said “You don’t have too”Sierra said “I want too”Lorenzo said they went into Kristina office.Kristina was in her office when Lorenzo and Sierra came into the room..”Sierra,I’m glad you’re here,Have a seat”Kristina said “Is this bad news “Sierra ask she took her father hand. “No it’s good news,The cancer is fade,We can do brain surgery and remove what is left in you're brain “Kristina said “Wow”Sierra said “That’s great,When can you do the surgery “Lorenzo ask “We sure do it soon”Kristina said “How about today “Lorenzo ask “Hold on”Sierra said “Sierra,You sure have it soon you’re mother would want you to have it”Lorenzo said Sierra got up.”What are the side effects if something goes wrong “Sierra ask,”Sierra It’s going to be okay “Kristina said “Alright we can do it today “Sierra said “Good”Lorenzo said

At Tommys room-Tommy was in bed when Ned came into the room.”Tommy,How are you doing “Ned ask “Not to bad”Tommy said “Do you love my daughter “Ned ask “I’m falling for Kristina “Tommy said “Good,Kristina needs someone to make her happy,I want to pay for you're hospital care”Ned said as Kristina came into the room, “What’s going on”Kristina ask “I just wanted to Thank Tommy for saving you “Ned said “You don’t need to pay for my care I have great insurance “Tommy said “Good”Ned said he left. “You’re father wants you happy “Tommy said “I’m with you”Kristina said they share a kiss..

At Skye’s room-Skye was in bed when Lorenzo came into the room he took Skye hand.”I have some great news,Our daughter cancer is going to be gone soon “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment