Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 55

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 55”
“Saying Goodbye Morgan”
At St.Ann-Morgan funeral-Lila Rae and Bobbie and Lucas were there. “A small funeral,Where is Josslyn “Lila Rae ask “She left town a new start ,But she sorry she couldn’t come and sends her love “Bobbie said as Sierra came into the church.,”We sure get started “Lila Rae said “Yes,I’m sorry about you're mother “Bobbie said they sit down. “We are here to celebrate the life of Morgan Corinthos “The father said Lila Rae got up.”I have love Morgan my whole life, I cannot believe his gone I will always remember him and love him, I will tell our daughter about him”Lila Rae said Bobbie got up. “My family used to be big now it has got smaller,Carly you're with you're son now, I will watch over Josslyn if she comes back “Bobbie said she sit down. “Lila Rae, I have to go to the hospital for a checkup “Sierra said “Go I will be find “Lila Rae said

At The Police station-Felicia was holding a press conference. “I just want to thank all the cops and our first responders for handle the hostage situation we did have some victims but we could have a lot more ,We will find this person and the mob in this town will be stop “Felicia said

At Alexis-Alexis and Nikolas were planning Stefan funeral when there was a knock on the door it was Katherine. “Katherine,We are planning Stefan funeral “Nikolas said “I’m still his wife “Katherine said “We know “Alexis said “I want to plan it with you”Katherine said “Of cause “Nikolas said

At General Hospital-Monica was sitting down when Bobbie came by and sit down..”Bobbie,I’m sorry about Stefan, I didn’t know you were having an affair with him”Monica said “No one know, I loved him,We never got our chance “Bobbie said “I’m sorry “Monica said “Thanks,How is Skye “Bobbie ask “It’s not going to be good when Skye wake up”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment