Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 57

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 57”
“Familiar Faces’
At Faith-Faith was home when Ric came into the room, “We need to talk,Did you have anything to do with the hostage situation at The Haunted Star”Ric said “Oh Ric it’s been so long that we saw each other but no I wasn’t involved in it, I been behaving “Faith said “I don’t believe that, I will be watching you ,Someone is going down for this “Ric said he left..

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was looking at a picture of her and Stefan when there was a knock on the door it was Ned. “Alexis , I’m sorry about Stefan, I know how much you loved him”Ned said “Yes I did, I can’t believe his gone “Alexis said they share a hug as Julian came into the room. “What going on”Julian ask “Just showing comforter to a friend,The Mother of my daughter “Ned said “I’m glad that Kristina was not hurt “Julian said “Me too, I hope you and you're family had nothing to do with what happened “Ned said “No “Julian said Ned left. “Alexis, I don’t know who was involved in it”Julian said “I believe you “Alexis said

Richard/Emma-Emma and Richard had just came into the room, “It’s good to be home “Emma said “I have made it all easy for you and you have an nurse coming “Richard said “I know this isn’t going to be easy but I think we can do it “Emma said “Me too, I love you”Richard said

At a private island-Josslyn was their when she ran into a man who look familiar to her. “Josslyn “He said “Daddy,Is that you “Josslyn ask “Yes”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment