Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 16

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 16”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan and Ned and Olivia and Kristina and Skye and Lila Rae and Dillon and Sierra and Tracy were their when Evan came into the room. “Who are you “Ned ask “That’s why we called the family meeting,This is Evan Brown his Emily and Nikolas son,We just had the DNA test”Monica said “Emily son,Where have you been “Skye ask “Emily give me to her aunt to raise ,We lived in London “Evan said “Why are you finally here”Tracy ask “My aunt died and I was looking through her thing and found out about my mother side of the family,I’m not here for money I have my own,I’m a doctor “Evan said “You’re a doctor too”’Kristina ask “Yes,Are you a doctor “Evan ask “Yes a gynecologist “Kristina said “Kristina is the best one”Sierra said “I’m a pediatrician,So Who’s who”Evan ask “I’m Skye,Alan daughter and Sierra and Lila Rae are my daughters “Skye said “I’m Ned ,Tracy son and Olivia is my wife and Kristina my daughter “Ned said “I’m Dillon,Tracy younger”Dillon said “We have a son AJ but his wife just give birth to there daughter “Monica said “You have a big family “Evan said “It’s you're too,Evan is going to move into the house “Alan said “You look a lot like you're mother “Skye said “Thanks,Were you and My Mother close “Evan ask “It took some time but we become closer “Skye said

Sierra went outside she need some air when Alan came outside. “Sierra,What’s wrong “Alan ask “Everything,Cal back in town and I had to tell Grayson the truth “Sierra said as she look at Alan. “Give Grayson time he needs to deal with this,Have you meet him”Alan ask “No I’m scared “Sierra said “You need to deal with this not running away ‘Alan said “I know”Sierra said “Is that all”Alan ask “Daddy and I had a fight he cut me off my trust fund “Sierra said “Well you have you're Quartermaine money you are not broke but maybe it’s time for you to find something “Alan said “I know Grandfather “Sierra said

Inside-Tracy went by Evan. “I don’t trust you and I will be watching you “Tracy said and left.

“Monica you must be happy “Skye said “Yes it’s like Emily is back “Monica said “That’s how I feel about Lorenzo Jr”Skye said “Who’s going to raise him”Monica ask “Lorenzo and I are taking Alexis to court “Skye said “I hope you win “Monica said “Thanks “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment