Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 ch 17

“All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 ch 17”
At Nikolas/Hayden-Hayden was pouring herself some coffee when Laura came into the room. ‘Nikolas is at the office “Hayden said “I came to see you,I know about Evan,How are you doing “Laura ask “My husband has a son with his dead fiancé,Who he loved more then me! I’m great ! Hayden yelled “I know it’s not easy but Nikolas loves you the way he looks at you ,He does love you and Emily is gone “Laura said “True,How can I be jealous of a ghost “Hayden said “It doesn’t make you a bad person”Laura said “Thanks,Nikolas is happy to have a son here,He missed Spencer so much and so do I”Hayden said “Me too,A child can’t replace another one”Laura said “No,How are you doing “Hayden ask “I miss Lucky everyday “Laura said “Thanks for checking on me”Hayden said they share a hug..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking to Tea.”I have the paperwork of custody of Lorenzo The 3 are you sure about it “Tea ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Alright, I will have the paper sent over to Alexis “Tea said “Thanks “Lorenzo said Tea left. “I’m glad she gone we have a lot to talk about,When are you going to give Sierra her trust fund back “Skye ask “She doesn’t want it so I’m not going to”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Sierra can’t support herself without it”Skye said “Well maybe it’s time she finds a career and stick to it”Lorenzo said “I hate that you’re both fighting “Skye said “I know,Me too”Lorenzo said

At a new house-Lila Rae and Grace came into the room. “Why are we here”Grace ask “This is our new home “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment