Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 30

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 30”

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra was passed out on the floor when Skye and Lorenzo came running it with Alexis and Julian with them, “Sierra wake up,It’s Daddy “Lorenzo said he try to wake Sierra up. The paramedics came in. “Our daughter just had chemotherapy today she has leukemia “Skye said “We will take her to the hospital “The man said “I’m going with you “Skye said as the maid came into the room. “Do you know how my daughter passed out? Lorenzo ask “Oh No, I was upstairs cleaning “The maid said “Where are the children “Alexis ask “Hayden is watching them”The maid said “Good “Skye said they left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy had just told Alan what the name to the shopping center would be.”Tracy,Was this you're idea “Alan ask “The name was”Tracy said “I love it,This is a great idea “Alan said “The community was important to Mother and Daddy “Tracy said “Yes it was,Sierra running it would be a great idea she needs something “Alan said “Yes”Tracy said

On The Docks-Grayson was their when Cal walked by.”Cal Barrington “Grayson said “Grayson Cassadine “Cal said “So you and my wife “Grayson ask “Yes, I will win Sierra back “Cal said “What make you think I will let her go”Grayson ask as Grayson phone rang. “Grayson Cassadine, I will be their”Grayson said he hang up the phone. “Is everything okay “Cal ask “Why do you care.? Sierra isn’t going to leave me she doesn’t believe in divorce “Grayson said and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment