Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 31

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 31”
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Alexis and Julian were waiting on new about Sierra when Monica and Alan came into the hallway. “Do you know anything “Alan ask “Not yet, I’m scared “Skye said Alan hug her as Lila Rae and Richard and Grayson came into the room. “What’s wrong with my wife “Grayson ask “We found Sierra passed out,Where have you been! Sierra is battling cancer and need you! Lorenzo yelled “I was at work “Grayson said “Yea”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said she pull Lorenzo to talk. “Lorenzo ,What’s going on”Skye ask “Grayson is cheating “Lorenzo said “What! That bastard! Who is it”Skye ask “Josslyn “Lorenzo said as Kristina came into the hallway. “How is our daughter “Lorenzo ask “I have some bad news the cancer has spread into Sierra brain “Kristina said “Is that why she been so moody “Lila Rae ask “Yes”Kristina said “So what do we do”Grayson ask “Heavy up the chemotherapy and add radiation “Kristina said “Can I see my wife “Grayson ask “Yes,I just told Sierra “Kristina said “I wish the cancer was gone “Skye said “Me too “Lorenzo said

At Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed sleeping when Grayson came into the room and took her hand.”Sierra,I love you and I want to make it work “Grayson said he kiss Sierra hand..

At The Quartermaine hotel-Bobbie and Josslyn we’re having lunch together, “You look happy “Bobbie said “I been seeing someone even though it’s wrong I love him”Josslyn said “Who is it”Bobbie ask “Grayson “Josslyn said “Josslyn not again “Bobbie said “I love him,It could work “Josslyn said “His married “Bobbie said “I know”Josslyn said “I just don’t want you to get hurt “Bobbie said “I can handle it”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment