Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 29

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 29”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the room holding her grandson and Lorenzo was with her and Alexis and Julian.  “Why don’t we go put our grandson to bed”Skye ask Alexis and Skye went upstairs. “I’m glad we work it out “Julian said “Me too,We have some work to do, I need you as my partner “Lorenzo said “You have it,What is it”Julian ask “I need to take out my son in law Morgan his going after full custody of Grace and I will not allow it and I want to get rid of Grayson too his cheating on my daughter “Lorenzo said “Well we can’t have that”Julian said

Upstairs in Lorenzo room-Skye and Alexis were putting Lorenzo down for bed. “I’m glad we did this”Skye said “Me too,We understand the pain of losing a child “Alexis said “Yes we do It’s not a great place to be”Skye said they went downstairs.

Julian and Lorenzo were having a drink as Skye and Alexis came into the room and a bodyguard. “Sir ,I have news about you're daughter Sierra “He said “What’s wrong “Lorenzo ask “Sierra passed out on her floor at home “He said “No! My daughter! Skye yelled they left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were in the living room with Tracy and Ned and AJ. “So you want to open a shopping center at Port Charles street “Alan ask “Yes it will bring money to the town and be great for ELQ “Tracy said “Who’s going to run it”Alan ask “I have an idea someone who love shopping “AJ said “Sierra “Alan said “Yes”AJ said “That’s not a bad idea “Tracy said “Now what about the name “Monica ask “We have an name “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment