Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 48

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 48”
“Welcome Back Skye “
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was in the dining room waiting for Sierra to come into the room who just came into the room and by Skye’s table.”Mother “Sierra said as she sit down, “Sierra,I’m glad you came to meet me,You did a great job running my company and the shopping center “Skye said “Thanks Mother,It was hard to balance it all “Sierra said “Yes but you can do it all”Skye said “Mother,What is this about “Sierra ask “I want to give you my company”Skye said “Why ,What is going on”Sierra ask “I need something else “so I’m going back to ELQ “Skye said “Oh,Let me think about it”Sierra said “Alright,So did you fine a dress for the ball”Skye ask as she took a bite of her salad.,”Yes I did”Sierra said “Great,Now you just have to find a date,Maybe Cal”Skye said “I don’t think Cal and I are going to date,We our just parents  to our son that’s all”Sierra said “You can’t let go of something “Skye said “The past “Sierra said “You can tell me”Skye said “I know “Sierra said “Well,I need to go ,See you at home “Skye said she left..Sierra was looking at her wedding ring she missed Grayson so much..

At ELQ-AJ and Sabrina and Ned and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Dillon came into the office..”What is this meeting about “Tracy ask “It’s about someone coming back to us,Who sure of been here “AJ said Skye came into the office..”Skye “Tracy said “Yes,I want my sister back and working here,Skye is a great business woman “AJ said “What about you company “Monica ask “I took care of it ,I miss this company I was a great business woman here,I brought in a lot of business and money “Skye said “Yes you did “Alan said “All flavors of voting Skye in”Ned said everyone voted yes even Tracy..”Welcome back Skye “Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment