Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 49

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 49”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Sierra was about to leave when Kristina came into the dining room and by Sierra. “Sierra,Can we talk “Kristina ask “Yes,What is it”Sierra ask “I’m pregnant “Kristina said “That’s wonderful,I want to throw you a shower”Sierra said “Thanks “Kristina said “You’re Welcome,I’m happy for you “Sierra said “What about you? Are you happy “Kristina ask “Well my mother wants me to run her company “Sierra said “Are you going to”Kristina ask “I don’t know with the shopping center and the children,It’s a lot “Sierra said “I’m sure you can balance it”Kristina said “Maybe I can”Sierra said

At Skye’s office-Skye called a meeting with Ava and Kate,”What’s going on “Kate ask “I loved this company put it together and working with both of you who are smart business women,I need a Changed so I’m going back to ELQ”Skye said “What about our company “Ava ask “I have ask my daughter to come back and run it”Skye said “Is Sierra going to run it”Katie ask as Sierra came into the office. “Yes,I’m going to run it ,I hope you both don’t mind,I learn a lot from both of you working here”Sierra said “We would love to work with you again “Ava said “Yes”Kate said “Thanks both of you “Skye said Kate and Ava left..”Sierra,You we’ll do great here and I will help you balance it too”Skye said “Thanks “Sierra said as Rae came into the office and Sierra left. “Skye,We haven’t had much time to catch up,I have some news about our family,It turns out that Delilah who is Ava mother is my sister ,Who I haven’t seen in a long time “Rae said “Wow,So Ava and I our cousin”Skye said “Yes”Rae said “I like it,How come you forgot about you’re sister “Skye ask,”I haven’t seen Delilah in years “Rae said “Oh,What does she do”Skye ask “She run a dining by the shopping center,Have you seen it “Rae ask “Not yet but I will , I have a lot to do,I'm going back to ElQ “Skye said “Great,What about here”Rae ask “Sierra is running it”Skye said “Wow”Rae said “I hope this helps getting Sierra independent and I miss ElQ “Skye said “Well just don’t get to over you're head”Rae said “I will not”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment