Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 47

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 47”
At The Lila/Edward Shopping center- Sierra was looking for a dress when Casey came by..”Casey,Did you get the invite for the ball”Sierra ask “Yes, I wonder what’s It’s about “Casey said “Me too, I beat the Cassadine are hosted it “Sierra said “Yes, So what spoon island like “Casey ask “Dark and secret passageways,Grayson hated that house “Sierra said she pick up a black dress and look at it, “It could be fun”Casey said

At Spoon island- Lorenzo and his men look around the house. “We have to see if any trace of Grayson was here “Lorenzo said they look around.

At ElQ office-AJ was working when Skye came into the office..”Skye,Why are you here “AJ ask “I just came to see how things are here,We haven’t catch up yet”Skye said “ELQ is doing good with the shopping center money is coming in,The clinic will not bring any money in”AJ said “No but it’s good PR”Skye said “Yes,How is you're company “AJ ask “The companies is doing great,Sierra took great care of it awhile I was in a coma “Skye said she got up and poured a drink of water and AJ got up and walked by her.”Skye,What’s going on”AJ ask “I miss being rudeness and getting deals and negotiating deals”Skye said “Do you want to come back to ELQ “AJ ask “Yes”Skye said “I would love to have you back,I will voted for you to come back “AJ said “We did back then made a great team and we will again “Skye said “Yes we did,Back then we were trying to get on top and now we are on top”AJ said “Yes we are”Skye said

At Spoon island-Lorenzo and his men were still looking around and found nothing when Sierra came into the room and Lorenzo and his men hide..”Oh Grayson ,I hate myself for killing you,I wish you were alive “Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment