Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 46

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 46”
At Ric/Kate-Ric was looking at his invite for the ball when Kate came into the room , “Did you figure out who is hosting the party “Kate ask “No but I have a feeling it’s the Cassadine they still owning spoon island “Ric said “Yes they do “Kate said “Well hoping nothing will happen “Ric said “No,I’m going to look for a new dress for it”Kate said and left..

At Cal-Cal was looking at his invite for the ball when CJ came into the room. “Where have you been “Cal ask “I was at The Quartermaine mansion having brunch “CJ said,”Really,How did it go “Cal ask “I finally met all my Quartermaine family and my sisters “CJ said “Do you like them”Cal ask “They seen nice,What are you looking at”CJ ask “I was invited to a black and white ball”Cal said “So was Mother and the Quartermaine “CJ said “That’s interesting “Cal said

At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was working when Sierra came into the office.”Sierra,Why are you here “Lila Rae ask “Mother and Daddy are driving me crazy I need to get out of the house,Do you want to go shopping,We could get a dress for the ball”Sierra ask “Sierra ,I have work to do”Lila Rae said “Can’t you take a break “Sierra ask “Sorry but I can’t leave “Lila Rae said “Alright “Sierra said “Sierra if Mother and Daddy are driving you crazy maybe you sure leave and fine a new house “Lila Rae said “Mother and Daddy want me to stay”Sierra said “Do you “Lila Rae ask “I don’t know “Sierra said she left.

At The Docks-Skye was walking she felt that someone was following her when Ric came by. “Skye,It’s good to see you “Ric said “You too ,How are you”Skye ask “Good,I’m happy with Kate and our daughter “Ric said “I’m glad “Skye said Ric left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment