Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 12

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 12”
“Honoring  Edward and Lila”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Tracy we’re getting ready to leave for the evening and Alan pick up a picture of Lila and Edward. “Tonight we honor you,Now I just need a miracle and my daughter to wake up “Alan said “We will get a miracle ,Tonight going to be a great night “Tracy said “Yes it is”Alan said as Monica and AJ and Cassie and Ned and Olivia and Lila Rae and Sabrina came into the room. “I’m glad you’re coming tonight,It’s a special night for us Quartermaine “Alan said “Yes it is”Monica said “Where the new Quartermaine “Tracy ask “Evan is going to meet us their,What about Dillon “Monica ask “He will be their “Tracy said “I just want to say Thanks you for asking Sierra to running this,She been so happy “Lila Rae said “That was AJ idea “Ned said “She just better do a great job”Tracy said “She will “Lila Rae said “Let’s go”Alan said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on the phone. “Yes,That’s great I can’t wait to see you “Nikolas said he hang up the phone as Evan came into the room.Nikolas and Evan had got close over the last couple of months. “Evan, I’m glad you’re here,It’s been so nice to get close to you since my son is away and Josslyn took Spencer to God know where”Nikolas said “I’m glad that we got close to “Evan said as Hayden came by. “Are you ready”Hayden ask “Yes,You look beautiful “Nikolas said he kiss his wife. “So this is a important thing “Evan ask “Yes Edward Quartermaine was a great business man and Lila was the matriarch of that family she keep everyone in line”Nikolas said “I’m sure that was a job,Though it’s been nice getting to know both my families “Evan said “Yes,Let’s go”Hayden said “It’s going to be a great night “Nikolas said

At The Center-Sierra was getting everything ready she wanted today to be perfect when someone came by her and touch her shoulder.,”Mother “CJ said Sierra turn around. “CJ,I’m glad you’re here tonight “Sierra said they share a hug they have been close this last couple of months., “I’m glad to be here to.Tonight's a big night for you “CJ said “Yes it is,Another big day my father will miss in my life “Sierra said she really wanted Lorenzo to be here.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment