Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 13

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 13”
At The Shopping Center-Sierra was their making it perfect when Felicia and Richard and Emma came by.”Mayor Scorpio,Do you have you're speech ready “Sierra ask ‘Yes,Besides I know what I’m going to say from the heart “Felicia said “Sierra ,You’re going to be great “Richard said “Thanks, I just wish my parents could come “Sierra said “We will support you”Emma said “Thanks “Sierra said as Monica and Alan and Ned and Tracy and Olivia and Sabrina and AJ and Cassie and Lila Rae and Nikolas and Hayden and Alexis and Robin and Patrick and Anna and Bobbie and Rae and Dillon and Georgia and Evan and Lucy and Kevin and Laura and Kristina and Tommy and Liz.

Lila Rae went by her sister. “Sierra,Are you ready “Lila Rae ask “Yes I just wish Mother and Daddy were here for it”Sierra said “Me too”Lila Rae said AJ went up to talk. “Thanks you all for coming this Shopping center is not just for my families business it’s to bring great things into the community which my Grandparents loved,My Grandparents loved this town,That’s why were are named it “Edward and Lila Shopping Center,My nieces Sierra Alcazar will be running this center”AJ said everyone clap as Sierra came by to talk. “Thanks Uncle AJ, I want to thank my family for asking me to run this shopping center, I never met my Grandparents but I will honor them and do a great job with this center we have not just Shopping malls but a grocery store and restaurant and hotel that will bring money to this side of town and jobs too”Sierra said everyone clapped. “Now I want to bring up the mayor of this town Felicia Scorpio “Sierra said Felicia got up to talk. “I know Edward and Lila Quartermaine very well,Edward was a great business man and Lila loved this community and wanted to do the right thing for everyone in this community they would love this center and this way they will never be forgotten “Felicia said everyone clapped as Tracy and Alan got up. “We want to Thank you for coming to the opening and supporting this shopping center my parents would love this,We miss them everyday and we will do right by this community and who knows what else it would bring to this town “Alan said everyone clapped. “My mother was the heart and matriarch of our family and now she is of this community “Tracy said everyone clapped..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment