Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 11

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 11”
At The Shopping Center-AJ and Ned and Tracy were their when Sierra came by.”Sorry I’m late”Sierra said “It’s okay,How is Skye “AJ ask “Still the same , I hope Daddy come tonight, I want my family to be here “Sierra said “Me too”AJ said “I want to Thanks you all for believe in me “Sierra said “You will be great running the center “Ned said “Finally my days of shopping have come in hand “Sierra said as a man was watching her.

At Warehouse-A man brought Faith into the warehouse and made her sit down and tie her up as Lorenzo came into the room..”What do you want! Faith yelled “I want you to tell me who was behind the robbery or I will kill you! I don’t care that you’re my sister! Lorenzo yelled “Find, I will tell you,It’s Frank smith Jr! Faith yelled “Frank is back! Lorenzo yelled “Yes,He wants to run this town”Faith said “That’s not going to happen “Lorenzo said “We could take Frank down together “Faith said “Did you team up with Frank “Lorenzo ask “No”Faith said “I actually believe you “Lorenzo said,

At Lila Rae office -Lila Rae was working she loved her job and was missed Morgan but she was taking care of herself and her daughter. Felicia came into the room, “Lila Rae,I’m going to the opening today ‘Felicia said “I will be their too”Lila Rae said as Richard came into the room. “Felicia, I have you're speech for tonight “Richard said “It’s going to be a great thing to honor Lila and Edward”Felicia said “Yes”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment