Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 50

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 50”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Skye came by.”Guess who's back at ElQ! Skye said ‘You”Lorenzo ask “Yes,I need a change and I ask AJ to help me get back at ELQ”Skye said “That’s wonderful! I can see you're happy about this!! Lorenzo said “Yes I’m “Skye said “What about you're company “Lorenzo ask as Sierra came in but stop in the hallway.. “I give it to Sierra,I think it will be great for her to get her independent back “Skye said “I think you’re right ,I miss how feisty she was,I wish she was the way before my brother kidnapped her “Lorenzo said “Yes Me too ,Sierra did great running the company awhile I was in a coma and I know she will be great at this “Skye said “I agree “Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room. “Sierra,I heard about you're news,That you will be running you're mother company “Lorenzo said “Yes”Sierra said “I know you will be great at it”Lorenzo said “Thanks,Their a lot I need to work on,I have decided to find a house for me to live in,I just need to find the perfect mansion “Sierra said “We understand you want you're own place but does it have to be a mansion “Skye ask “Yes I need rooms for the children and the staff”Sierra said “A big house doesn’t make you happy, I once lived in the lake house on Mann”Skye said “That small place “Sierra said “Yes “Skye said “Well I’m going to check on the children “Sierra said and left. “Lorenzo, I have an question for you,You’re not going to kill Josslyn are you”Skye ask “No I’m just going to talk to her “Lorenzo said “Okay “Skye said “I sure go now”Lorenzo said he left.

At The Hotel-Jax was in his room when there was a knock on the door he opened it was Alexis..”Alexis,Did Anyone follow you “Jax ask “No,So when are you going to tell anyone that you’re back “Alexis ask “In Time “Jax said “You and Nikolas aren’t working together and planned this ball”Alexis ask Jax didn’t say anything..”I hope this turns out the way you wanted it”Alexis said “It will “Jax said

At Josslyn house-Josslyn came into the room it was all dark when She turn on the light to fine Lorenzo waiting for her sitting on a chair. “Lorenzo,Why are you here “Josslyn ask “We need to talk ,I need to remind you that we are family still,I help you when you got in trouble ,Now you need to help Sierra who is in trouble you both grown up like sister “Lorenzo said “You know that I know about Grayson “Josslyn ask “Yes,So what are you going to do”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I love Sierra as my sister but I can’t let her get away with this”Josslyn said “Sierra just snapped that’s all,You almost killed four people! Lorenzo yelled “If I Do say something “Josslyn said “Then family loyalty means nothing to me either , I would be careful! Lorenzo yelled and left..Josslyn didn’t want to hurt Sierra but she also wanted to help Grayson too.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment