Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 19

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 19”
At Katherine-Katherine thought about leaving town since Stefan was gone but decided not to leave town. Katherine pour some coffee as a maid came into the room with Bobbie, “Why are you here “Katherine ask the maid left. “I came to say I’m sorry about my affair with Stefan, I know what it feels like being the wife of someone who cheated “Bobbie said “I know what it’s like being the other woman “Katherine said “Yes you do”Bobbie said “He wasn’t perfect but I loved him”Katherine said “Me too,But it’s time to move on”Bobbie said “Yes”Katherine said “So you’re not leaving town “Bobbie ask “No I changed my mind, I don’t know why”Katherine said “You will find something “Bobbie said and left.

At Morgan gravestone-A man was there. “If you’re mother and I stay together maybe you would be alive ,I’m sorry that you’re gone,I will find out how this happened ,I love you son”He said and left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was pouring herself some water and thought it was odd that Lorenzo left so Sierra put the glass down and left she saw Lorenzo in his car and went into her car and followed him..

Skye and Lorenzo-Bedroom-Skye was on the bed and Alan was by her side..”Skye ,You have to come back ,I’m so glad you’re in my life , I remember when you first came to town,The first words you say to us is ,Where my room ? When you didn’t just want a room at the Mansion you wanted a family and you have it with us and you're own family,Lorenzo love you so much,His actually a great man for you ‘Alan said

Copyright By Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment