Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 18

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 18”
At Cal-Cal had just kiss Sierra and she was in shock by it she still love Grayson, “Cal, I have to go”Sierra said “Sierra,We could be great again , I love you, I never cheated on you or broke you're heart “Grayson said “No, I broke you're heart, I need to go”Sierra said “Don’t run away from this,You always run away from you're problems and don’t want to deal with it”Cal said “No I don’t,You don’t know me”Sierra said “Yes I do”Cal  said Sierra left..

At Kelly’s-Ian was getting some coffee when Lila Rae came into restaurant. “Ian Webber “Lila Rae ask “It’s Doctor Ian,But yes,You’re Lila Rae Alcazar Corinthos “Ian said “Yes,It’s nice to see you “Lila Rae said “You too,How is you're mother “Ian ask “The same ,I wish there was a miracle drug you could give her”Lila Rae said “Me too,Do you want to have breakfast together “Ian ask it was a big step for him to ask a woman on a date. “Sure “Lila Rae said they sit down. “Thanks,You know I have autism spectrum “Ian said “Yes but so what? You’re a human who I like to talk to and you’re very smart “Lila Rae said “Thanks, I never had any friends since I moved here,It’s a nice town “Ian said “Yes it is “Lila Rae said “Do you like working for the mayor “Ian ask “Yes I do,I don’t know if you know this but my husband died a couple of months ago , I been thinking maybe it’s time to move on”Lila Rae said “We could take it slow “Ian said “Sounds good”Lila Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom -Skye was in bed and Lorenzo was in the bedroom as Alan came into the room.,”Lorenzo ,I would like to spend some time with my daughter ‘Alan said “Sure, I have a meeting anyway “Lorenzo said “Take as much time as you need ,Lorenzo you’re not alone in this “Alan said “Thanks “Lorenzo said he went downstairs as Sierra came inside and slammed the door. “Sierra Rose!! Why are you slammed the door! Lorenzo yelled he went into the walk away,  “Sorry Daddy “Sierra said “What’s wrong? Lorenzo ask “Oh Daddy it’s not good “Sierra said “What is it? Are you in trouble again ? Lorenzo ask “No Cal kiss me “Sierra said she went into the den and Lorenzo followed her. “That’s why you’re upset! Because Cal kiss you? Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m not ready to be in a relationship “Sierra said “Sierra it’s time to move on from Grayson,Cal a great catch “Lorenzo said “You always like him over Grayson “Sierra said “Yes he comes from a better family,Now I have to take care of things ,Alan with you're mother “Lorenzo said “Now you’re leaving “Sierra ask “Our you still upset about last night “Lorenzo ask “No, I realize that I did the same thing to CJ”Sierra said “Yes but you missed more “Lorenzo said “You still can’t let it go”Sierra ask “I’m sorry no”Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment