Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 17

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 Ch 17”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den when Lila Rae came into the room pushing Sierra Rose into the room too, “Sierra Rose,Lila Rae,It’s good to see you “Alan said “You too Grandfather, I wish you could get me out of this chair “Sierra Rose said “I wish I could too”Alan said “I’ll get us some tea “Lila Rae said she went to the bar and Alan followed her. “Grandfather,Do you know what’s going on with my parents “Lila Rae ask “Yes,I heard “Alan said “This isn’t going to be good,My father isn’t some original man now that his upset it’s not going to be good “Lila Rae said “No it’s not”Alan said Lila Rae handled Sierra Rose her tea.”Why don’t You both stay for dinner “Alan ask “What about my children and Grayson “Sierra Rose ask “Grayson working late and the children are with there friends house “Lila Rae said “Oh,Okay “Sierra Rose said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo came into the dining room to have some dinner when Kim came by.”Are you eating here alone “Kim ask “Yes,Do you want to join me “Lorenzo ask “I can’t,But I could take a rain check “Kim said “Sure,How about tomorrow here for breakfast “Lorenzo ask “Sure,Why not”Kim said “I’m looking forward to it”Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room and Kim left. “Skye,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I could ask you the same thing,I’m just picked up some dinner “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Where is Sierra Rose? I didn’t see her at the house “Skye ask “Lila Rae took her out “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Can we go home and talk “Skye ask “Alright “Lorenzo said they left..

At Josslyn-Josslyn was putting flowers in a vase as a young man came into the room. “Mother “Spencer said “Spencer,It’s good to see you,I’m glad you’re home “Josslyn said “You’re the one who send me away “Spencer said “Yes and I’m sorry,I thought it was the right thing to do “Josslyn said “Yea “Spencer said “Now you can run the empire it’s all you're “Josslyn said “It sure be I’m the only Cassadine grandson by blood”Spencer said “Yes”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment