Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 18

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 18”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re at home,”When did it start? You’re affair “Lorenzo ask “When you were shot at”Skye said “Who made the first move”Lorenzo ask “Jax,Lorenzo all the details isn’t going to help”Skye said “Yes it is ,Skye if we are going to make it work I need honesty answers “Lorenzo said “Jax not use me to get to you ,We had a history we were married “Skye said “Yes ,Then On you're wedding night his dead fiancé show up and he had a affair! I have always been faithful to you Skye! Lorenzo yelled “Yes you have,Lorenzo I still Love you”Skye said “Well that make it better! Lorenzo yelled “I try to stop it”Skye said “Then How did it keep going “Lorenzo ask “Jax,Keep romance me “Skye said “His using you,Can’t you see it! I try to kill him ,Jax lose his daughter and Carly because of me! The party at the Cassadine was all Jax! It’s his fault our daughter can’t walk or can’t remember anything ! She incompetent “Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae push Sierra Rose into the room. “I’m incompetent “Sierra Rose ask Lorenzo look at Sierra Rose. “No,I’m sorry you heard that,How was you're night with you're sister “Lorenzo ask “We had dinner at The Quartermaine “Lila Rae said “I’ll tired”Sierra Rose said “I’ll push you to you're bedroom “Lorenzo said he push Sierra Rose. “Mother,I heard What’s going on.Why? Lila Rae ask “Jax and I have history,He was my husband,I do want to try to make it work with you're father “Skye said “Mother,This could have deadly circumstances “Lila Rae said “I know”Skye said Lorenzo came into the room. “I didn’t mean that about you're sister “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy,I do hope you both can make it work,I know it’s hard to forgive but don’t forget about the love you both shared “Lila Rae said and left..

“Lorenzo,Please I know you’re upset but don’t kill Jax ,Let him live “Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face. “Why! Sure I let you're lover live!! Lorenzo yelled “I don’t want to see you in jail! We need you “Skye yelled “I’m done talking for tonight, Say goodbye to the children then go”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I’m Willing to do anything to get you to forgive me “Skye said and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment