Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 16

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 16”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Sierra Rose we’re having tea together, ‘Where Mother “Sierra Rose ask “She at work “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came into the room she always came to visit Sierra Rose in the late afternoon.”Daddy,Sierra Rose,Do you want to go out for a bit “Lila Rae ask “For what “Sierra Rose ask“We can go see a movie “Lila Rae said “Daddy “Sierra Rose said “I’ll be okay,You go out with you're sister “Lorenzo said “Where Mother “Lila Rae ask as the nurse came into the room. “Mrs.Cassadine ,You need you're pills first “The nurse said she push Sierra Rose into another room.”Daddy ,Is something going on”Lila Rae ask “You're Mother been having an affair with Jax”Lorenzo said “Oh Daddy,I’m sorry”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Are you going to divorce mother “Lila Rae ask “I don’t know “Lorenzo said “Daddy,I know you’re upset and I understand it just don’t do anything that you can’t take back “Lila Rae said “I will not,Take you're sister out and have fun,Do you need any money “Lorenzo ask “No,Daddy will you be okay “Lila Rae ask “Yes “Lorenzo said as Sierra Rose came into the room. “Sierra Rose ,Are you ready “Lila Rae ask “Where are we going “Sierra Rose ask “Anywhere “Lila Rae said “Have fun girls “Lorenzo said they left. Lorenzo poured a drink as Tea came into the room.

“Tea,I’m glad you’re here “Lorenzo said “What Kind I do for you? I’m here as a sister or a lawyer “Tea ask “Both”Lorenzo said as Skye came into the room.”Skye,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “This is my house,I have a right to be here my children and grandchildren our here,So Tea you’re here,I’m sure you’re going to be Lorenzo lawyer “Skye said “For what”Tea ask “I was hoping we could get past this,I’m going to get my belongings “Skye said she went upstairs.”What’s going on”Tea ask ‘Oh just that my wife been having an affair with her ex husband! Lorenzo yelled “Oh Lorenzo ,I’m sorry,But are you sure about the divorce “Tea ask “I’m not thinking about a divorce yet, I want you here to draw up paper,Cal was trying to use my daughter and go after her financial “Lorenzo said “How dare he! I will draw up the paper “Tea said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “If you need me for anything else call me,Lorenzo don’t do anything that you can’t take back “Tea said and left.

Skye and Lorenzo bedroom -Skye was packing her belongings and crying she didn’t want it to come to this when Lorenzo came into the room. “So is Tea going to be you're lawyer for our divorce “Skye ask “I didn’t call Tea about a divorce,Today I caught Cal kissing Sierra Rose he trying to use her for her money and I will not allow it,So I ask Tea for help “Lorenzo said “That’s good,You are a great father “Skye said “You're a great mother and were a great wife,I loved you then”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,This wasn’t about love ,It was about companionship,Jax was their for me when you couldn’t be”Skye said “Of all you're ex you had to pick Jax “Lorenzo said “I could of just picked Ric”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment