Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 25

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 25”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Jax we’re having dinner with Sierra Rose. “Mother,Can we go home “Sierra Rose ask “It is getting late “Skye said “Yes it is,I’ll walk you both to you're room “Jax said they went into the elevator and went to there room. “Thanks,Jax for dinner and for be nice to my daughter “Skye said “You’re Welcome,I know you look after Josslyn “Jax said “Yes I did “Skye said Jax kiss Skye on the cheek and left. “Mother,I want Daddy “Sierra Rose said “For What “Skye ask “I just want my father Sierra Rose said “Alright ,I’ll call Lorenzo “Skye said she called Lorenzo..

At Rae house-Rae was in bed with a man.”It’s been fun”Rae said “Yes,I sure go”He said he kiss Rae and left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of Edward. “Father,You would be happy to know that you’re Great-Great Grandson,Is working at ElQ “Alan said he put the picture on the fireplace..

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye’s room-Skye was looking at some contract for ELQ and Sierra Rose was watching Tv when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Skye “Lorenzo said as he came into the room. “Sierra Rose How are you “Lorenzo ask “I want to go home ,I want to be with my children and husband “Sierra Rose said she remembered something and started to cry.”Sierra Rose,What is it”Lorenzo ask “I remember , I killed Grayson,I was upset about him having an affair with Josslyn and I remember the bad times Ayden what he did to me and Luis he took me ,His my biological father,There was a party at Spoon island and Grayson was at the party,He shot you Daddy and I try to stop the bleeding but the house cave on me”Sierra Rose said “Yes! Oh Sierra Rose you remember! Skye yelled “Lorenzo Jr and Roman are gone and Gina my best friend “Sierra Rose said “Yes! How did you remember! Lorenzo ask “What do you mean “Sierra Rose ask “You were in an accident and it hurt you're brain and legs “Skye said “We sure take you to the hospital tomorrow “Lorenzo said “Alright “Sierra Rose said Lorenzo and Skye went to talk..

“Wow! I can’t believe this happened ! Skye ask “Yes! I wonder how long it will last “Lorenzo said “We May have our baby back “Skye said “Yes,Skye Why don’t you and Sierra Rose come back to the house? You can stay in the guest room “Lorenzo said “Alright,I’ll call my father tonight about this “Skye said “Skye,This could be nothing “Lorenzo said “Yea”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye came by Sierra Rose. “Sierra Rose,Let’s go home “Lorenzo said “I live with you and Mother “Sierra Rose said “Yes “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment