Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 24

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 24”
At Kristina-Kristina was getting the nursery room ready for her  daughter who was coming soon she missed Tommy Jr so much and wish he could be here to raise there daughter together when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis.”Kristina, I brought something for the baby,I couldn’t of resist “Alexis said Kristina open it was a pink dress. “Thanks Mother “Kristina said as she cried, “Kristina,What is it”Alexis ask “I hate that Tommy not here and I’m raising our daughter alone”Kristina said “”Kristina,You’re not alone,I’m here for you “Alexis said “I know it’s not the same,I want the man who I love and my best friend who in away is dead too”Kristina said “Nothing goes as we planned but it’s going to be okay,You’re not alone “Alexis said “Thanks Mother “Kristina said they share a hug. “Have you pick out a name “Alexis ask “Not yet “Kristina said “You will know the name when you hold her “Alexis said “Yes “Kristina said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye’s room-Skye was getting Sierra Rose settled in..”Sierra Rose,Are you hungry? We could have dinner downstairs “Skye ask “Sure “Sierra Rose said Skye and Sierra Rose went downstairs and to a table as Jax came into the room. “Skye,Sierra Rose,It’s nice to see you both”Jax said “Would you like to have dinner with us”Skye ask “Sure.”Jax said Skye and Jax had dinner with Sierra Rose..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was listening to the listen advice he put on Sierra Rose chair and wasn’t happy that Skye and Sierra Rose having dinner with Jax when the maid brought Tea into the room. “Lorenzo “Tea said Lorenzo took off the ear piece. “Lorenzo,Do you need legal advice “Tea ask “No,I’m just a husband who wife cheated on him! Skye has Sierra Rose and I put the listen advice on her wheelchair to find out my wife is having dinner with Jax the man she slept with “Lorenzo said “Do you want a divorce “Tea ask “I’m not sure,But I’m glad you’re here, I want guardianship of Sierra Rose,I want her to have a hysterectomy “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I understand it’s hard to take care of Sierra Rose but are you sure? Tea ask “Yes “Lorenzo said “Alright , I will help with it,What about you and Skye “Tea ask “I’m not thinking yet about a divorce but I don’t know if Skye want to fixed it when she having dinner with Jax”Lorenzo said “It’s hard to trust after someone cheat on you “Tea said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Are you planning on killing Jax “Tea ask “No but he will be deal with Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment