Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 ch 26

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 26”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo push Sierra Rose into her room and she look around. “This isn’t my room that I stay in”Sierra Rose said “No,This room is easy for you to stay in it’s on the first floor “Lorenzo said “It’s very beautiful “Sierra Rose said “I decorated it”Skye said “Thanks Mother “Sierra Rose said “You’re Welcome ,Do you need help getting ready for bed”Skye ask “No I can do it”Sierra Rose said “Well be right back “Lorenzo said they went into the living room..

Lorenzo and Skye sit down..”Skye,If we are going to work on our marriage you can’t be friends with Jax “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You can’t tell me who to be friends with “Skye said “I can’t trust you being friends with Jax “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I do want to work on us,I regret my affair and if it’s help I will stay away from Jax”Skye said “Thanks,We can do couple therapy ,I know our marriage is worth fighting for ,We can examine what happened and get thought it”Lorenzo said “Yes we can,If Sierra Rose is getting better that will help too”Skye said “Yes,I wonder why her memories came back today “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

Sierra Rose room-Sierra Rose was looking at a picture of her with CJ when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “My son CJ,I Let Cal raise him”Sierra Rose said “Yes you did “Lorenzo said “You we’re not happy about it,That I Give my son to Cal “Sierra Rose said “No I wasn’t “Lorenzo said “I remember that night CJ was convicted,Cal still will not admit the truth but It Is “Sierra Rose said “Princess,What’s the truth”Lorenzo ask “I remember planning that night,I was ready to be with Cal,I brought a sexy teddy and had it delivered to Grandfather So Daddy would not flop out and after Cal and I had a nice dinner at the Italian restaurant and then we went to the hotel,I decorate it,I put flowers on the bed and ordered Chocolate covered strawberries and sneck in champagne from Grandfather and put the sexy teddy on,But Cal didn’t like it he wanted me to cover up,He say I’m a lady not a tramp and I was upset that Cal didn’t like it he put the jacket on me and we talked and kiss and then we went on the bed and I told Cal to use a condom and I saw him holding paper But that’s all”Sierra Rose said “You don’t think he worn a condom? Lorenzo ask “No,I was on the pills and then two weeks later I was pregnant “Sierra Rose said “Yes you were,Why don’t you go to bed”Skye said “I want my life back Sierra Rose said “We want you to get it back but we need to listen to the doctor “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment