Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 23

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 23”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was getting Sierra Rose ready to spend the night at Skye. He took a listening advice and put it on Sierra Rose wheelchair so he could keep an eye on Sierra Rose and Skye he didn’t trust Skye still. “Sierra Rose,You are going to stay at You’re Mother tonight “Lorenzo said “Why”Sierra Rose ask as Skye came into the room. “Sierra Rose,You’re going to with me for a while ,We are going to have a girls day “Skye said “What about Grayson and my children “Sierra Rose ask “You're children are at a friends house “Lorenzo said “Oh”Sierra Rose said “Are you ready “Skye ask “I guess,Daddy are you coming “Sierra Rose ask “No,I’m staying here “Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra Rose on the cheek. “Skye,I’ll call you,The boys are at a friends “Lorenzo said “That’s Nice “Skye said Skye and Sierra Rose left..

Lorenzo went into the den and pour a drink of brandy,He finally was alone for the first time and didn’t know how to handle it when Lila Rae came into the room. “Daddy “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,It’s good to see you “Lorenzo said “You too,Where Sierra Rose? Lila Rae ask “She went with you're mother at the hotel,Sierra Rose is on her period and the nurse had to leave on emergency “Lorenzo said “Well I’m glad Mother could help “Lila Rae said “I was telling you're mother I think Sierra Rose sure get a hysterectomy “Lorenzo said “Yea maybe she should,Daddy,Do you think you and Mother could make it work”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know if I could trust you're mother,She lost the trust when she cheated on me “Lorenzo said “I understand you’re upset I just hope you and Mother could make it work “Lila Rae said “I want to fixed it”Lorenzo said “Good,Daddy Don’t Do Anything that could take you from us”Lila Rae said “I’ll try not too”Lorenzo said “Good, I sure go,I love you Daddy “Lila Rae said “I love you too “Lorenzo said she kiss him and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment